Ancient North Greece by coach
Program operated for school groups (upon request)
For the groups coming in Greece with their bus, we propose a special route.
ancient north Greece by coach
This tour in northern Greece offers a historical approach to ancient Greece and Ottoman but beyond cultural visits , various options will appeal to lovers of rafting, mountain hiking or nature parks.Program of visits : site of Dodona , the city of Ioannina with its rich history , the monasteries of Meteora, Thessaloniki city , the archaeological site of Dion and the impressive tomb of kings Macedonians in Verginia.
- Arrival and departure in Greece from the port of Igoumenitsa.
- This program includes a minimum of 5 nights in Greece with half board in hotels 3* category
- 2 nights on the boat.
- Accommodation for the students in a 3 or 4 people bedroom. Twin-room and single on request for the teachers and the driver(s).
- the services of a guide /tour leader in Greece
- Possibility to book cabins
- full board on request
- options : rafting , visit the natural park, cave
- For more information and a quote for your group, contact us
Tags: Ancient Greece, byzantiohotel, Delphi, Epire, Ioannina, Kalambaka, Macedonia, Meteora, Metsovo, Thessaloniki, Zagoria
« Athens and Southern Cyclades: Naxos, Paros, Santorini
Classic Delphi, Porto-Heli, Athens
DevelopTravelGreece | Copyright 2013